ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bought Lion, download failed so I restarted - But I'm paying for it again?

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
So,

I just went on app store through my MBP and bought Lion, the icon in the dock just said "waiting..." and stayed like this for a good few hours. I restarted and tried to download it again, but its asked me to pay like usual... rather than just restarting my download?

I dont receive emails receipts from Apple for a few days so I'm not too sure if I have been charged twice.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Sam

RIP Dan
I think the app store is under huge amounts of downloads at the mo. My Lion d/l hung until i paused and restarted it this morning. 2 apps which I bought tonight just sat there waiting for maybe an hour (I did a restart) then just started downloading.

Apple seemed to know that I had bought them and they were in the purchased tab. Lion may be different but I wouldnt worry too much.