ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bought a GT 128 VVT

Looking very nice :) GT friends - before you get sprigs be aware that its not a standard mk3 or a RS they have to be a specific way. ill try and find the link to ones i am currently looking at getting for mine.
Get some LED lights, your insurance is the same as mine, same age same NCB we are like twins haha.
I have a BMC panel filter in mine also took off the air intake silencer (what sits on top of the battery)
I am going to subscribe to this Looking forward to more updates :D

GT 128 VVT
I
Looking very nice :smile: GT friends - before you get sprigs be aware that its not a standard mk3 or a RS they have to be a specific way. ill try and find the link to ones i am currently looking at getting for mine.
Get some LED lights, your insurance is the same as mine, same age same NCB we are like twins haha.
I have a BMC panel filter in mine also took off the air intake silencer (what sits on top of the battery)
I am going to subscribe to this Looking forward to more updates :smiley:
I think I'm getting some LED,s for it and the springs won't be for a while well until at least after Christmas and yeah but weird everything the same!! Haha

I

I think I'm getting some LED,s for it and the springs won't be for a while well until at least after Christmas and yeah but weird everything the same!! Haha
All jokes aside, so am i haha. Well i am waiting for some money to come through then i will get some :) i'm undecided whether to get a full exhaust system, i would make it still have the twin exit but just louder :tonguewink:

GT 128 VVT
All jokes aside, so am i haha. Well i am waiting for some money to come through then i will get some :smile: i'm undecided whether to get a full exhaust system, i would make it still have the twin exit but just louder :tonguewink:
That's the one thing I think I'm going to keep its not too in your face kind of think probably end up changing it afterall only had the car 2 week! Haha

its gonna play on your mind now, you're going to start looking into it just out of curiosity - Then bam you have made your mind up.
I don't want mine stupidly loud just a bit louder than what it is

GT 128 VVT
I
its gonna play on your mind now, you're going to start looking into it just out of curiosity - Then bam you have made your mind up.
I don't want mine stupidly loud just a bit louder than what it is
i know what you mean though I think it would feel nicer when there's a bigger roar haha

GT 128 VVT
See its already playing on your mind, sorry about that haha.
Have you ordered anything yet?
I ordered some LED's for number plate, boot , glove box and interior lights plus I got some wind deflectors apart from that nothing really well nothing major

AG 200 CUP
only did Oulton park this year was really good fun you should go for it i put some sticky tyres on too was good fun but needs more power lol was the renault sport day so was being overtaking every 2 mins but was still good fun