ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bought a 172!!!

BMW M135i
BF53_UKJ.jpg

Leading on from http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=244719 that I went and looked at a few more today and that was still the best condition one out of the lot. Only problem is the previous women owner but lexus lights on :dead: so if anyones got any Ph2 clusters going pm me :).

Only waited the best part of 6 years for one ever since they were announced, finally i've got one now pick it up wednesday.

Just got to get cracking taking all the mods off mine so keep your eyes peeled the for sale section!

BMW M135i
aye. so you find there is much difference between the 172 and the 1,6 ?

Bloody hell aye, read plenty of threads about the 1.6 and 172 being similar and tbh b****cks. The 172 is a whole different weapon the 1.6, bar all the interior niceities and toys its far quicker than the 1.6 a boatload more torque and you can really feel the extra power.

The speedo goes up like my 1.2 rev counter did in 2nd lol!

White Sti Hatch

Bloody hell aye, read plenty of threads about the 1.6 and 172 being similar and tbh b****cks. The 172 is a whole different weapon the 1.6, bar all the interior niceities and toys its far quicker than the 1.6 a boatload more torque and you can really feel the extra power.

Wish it was the oposite way on my 1.2 lol Speed went like my rev id be lovin it !!

172 mk2 Iceberg
nice one.......... good colour ..
shame about the lights ...
ebay them some chav will have them easy

Shed.

lol. yeah that sounds about right. never been in a 1.6 though.

BMW M135i
nice one.......... good colour ..
shame about the lights ...
ebay them some chav will have them easy

Thats the idea, hoping I might be able to cheekily swap them with the ones on the 1.6 if i'm lucky/sneaky enough :eek:.

Can't wait now, wednesday is just too far away atm!