ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Both 182's clean and polished!

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Say hello to the fist pictures of the 182's together. The Liquid Yellow 182 is mine and the French Racing Blue is my fiancée's. if you see them around the norwich area let us know!
photo (1).jpg
photo.jpg

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
i've only had the LY for about 5-6 months now. they're proper anthracite, just the camera making them look much darker than they are

Z4
I've seen a LY in Norwich quite a few times, had a yozza on it but I'm not sure this is the one?
Look out for me too, the best 2 colours for 182s blatantly

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
This one was yozza'd but when I bought it it had been reverted to a standard 182 exhaust system. What do you have?

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
There will be some pics of a flame red 172 with them tomorrow as there is a small meet tonight in Norwich, will put this thread onto it tomorrow. Know anyone with a trophy that wants to do a photoshoot?

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
^ Very nice! Precious owner is still on here, he now has an R26 megane. I know your car, I've seen it a few times before. There's a small meet at the pets at home car park at 5:30 then onto a pub, come along if your free

DB.

BMW 440i
When i first bought my RB, it was because i couldn't afford the extra £500-£1000 more for the LY, looking at those two next to each other though i definitely prefer the RB

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Thank you, of course after a few days they're covered in dirt again, seriously! How can roads be that rank!?

Chocolate Orange 172
I would love an LY 182 then my missus could have my black one, shame she does not like them though, says they are too powerful for her lol!

I have alot of family up in Norwich so will have to look out for them when I next visit, nice motors!

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
LY is by far my favourite colour, just because of the amount you don't see on the road. The rarer the better in my case and if it's a Clio sport then even better!

BMW 535d
where abouts in norwich are you mate? i have only seen black and silver ones around norwich and one inferno in a car park?
Jake