ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Born Yesterday?!

RB 182
RENAULT CLIO BLUE (2005)
35,000 miles £4,000

You are looking at my stunning Clio 182 sport in this very rare blue. This is a 2005 model and in immaculate condition.It has both of the cup packs fitted from factory, including front and rear spoilers, different suspension and wheels.This car is like new, it has an unmarked interior, and no dents, scratchs or marks of any kind. All 4 tyres were recently changed. A full service history is present including all handbooks, original paperwork, 2 keys etc.
AM/FM Stereo, CD Player, Alarm, Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS), Driver Airbag, Electronic Stability Program (ESP), Immobiliser, Passenger Airbag, Rear seat belts, Safety Belt Pretensioners, Side Airbags, Xenon headlights, Air Conditioning, Auxiliary heating, Climate Control, Cruise Control, Leather Seats, Power-assisted Steering (PAS), Power Locks, Power Windows, Tilt Steering Wheel
Alloy Wheels, Catalytic Converter, Rear Spoiler.

Advert Age:1 daysLocation:London, United KingdomContact:MARCK HYLARRY

I emailed the bloke and he replied with this................

Hi mate,

Thank you for your interest in purchasing my car.The vehicle is in good condition, has no technical damage at all, no scratches or dents, no hidden defects, no smoking.It's fun and robust to drive. Technical inspection and emissions testing is passed and stamped as well. It has title of ownership, cleared of any obligations or fees and comes with all the documents you need to register it.You will not have to pay additional taxes for this.
I have worked in UK for the last 2 years and I've purchased the car there. My company wanted me back home, so currently I'm in Italy. I've bring the car home with me. I decided that is better to sell it because I don `t use it anymore (the wheel is on right side and is very difficult for me to drive it in Italy) and it `s a pitty to keep such a car and not to use it.
I realize that is a cheap price for such a car but my special situation makes me do things that I wouldn't do in normal circumstances.
The price I am looking for my car is £4,000 including the shipping costs,insurance and handling(delivery to EUROPE).

Cheers

Attachments

• 562979-1t.jpg
    562979-1t.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 341
  • 562979-3t.jpg
    562979-3t.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 333
  • 562979-4t.jpg
    562979-4t.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 337
  • 562979-5t.jpg
    562979-5t.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 334
  RB 182
Dunno mate, just browsin the ads lookin for a clio, came across this and it made me chuckle. Find em and shoot em I say. Up the Iron!

That cars been put up about half a dozen times now, when the ad gets removed it's straihgt back up there.

wasnt this in the other thread where a guy had his car cloned?
No that was a black 182, iirc the dude just stole the pics.

The same scammer has that blue one, the black one & mk1 vee I posted up 'for sale'

With the vee, the ad said eve on it, yet 'marck twyn' emailed me.

Truth is, he owns nothnig at all :rolleyes: Scamming pr*ck :mad:

Did own 172 Cup + 182FF
"Technical inspection and emissions testing is passed and stamped as well"

Hopefully it will also have passed it's round disc with numbers in windscreen test as well.

RenaultSport clio 182
I guess people must fall for these now and then, otherwise they wouldn't do it. Let's face it, they only need to get a couple of people a year to fall for it and it's probably worth it. As the previous post, does remind of phonejacker "good morning Madam, can I take your sort code and bank account number please"

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
lmao, exactly the same email i got about a TT i was looking at a while back, worded identically, must be the same scammer

White clique
the shame is that some poor sod will fall for it sooner or later.

I've got some melon from China trying to scam me at the moment on Hotmail, apparantly i have been selected to receive £3m, and all i needed to do was mail them with a copy of my passport and driving license to release the funds.

When I noticed that i had to get in touch with a "Mrs Tom Lennox", i couldnt resist replying to ask if she had a willy under her dress.

Unbelievably they replied and thanked me for the response, and asked that i contact someone else to take it to the "next stage"!!

Current ride - my Adidas!
I think that must be the same guy who emailed me off pistonheads and asked if id take £4k cash for my 55 plate 182 or the one who won the bidding on my nissan micra earlier in the year but couldnt go through with the purchase cos he got sacked for failing to pick up a used condom in a property they were maintaining