ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bored of the newbies yet?

Clio 172 Cup
I hope not 'cos here's another one!

Just joined up. Hello to all, can't believe how busy it is on here!

Bought my 172 in November. second Renault I have owned and the best car yet in all....
Plan to do some track days this year, and generally 'enjoy' it on the road;)

Pics are here...

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d27/fast_russ/PICT0141.jpg
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d27/fast_russ/PICT0138.jpg

Be good to meet up with some of you at a track soon, Brands Hatch is favourite as I live quite close.

Ta for now

Russ

Lee

BMW M2C
Welcome to ClioSport.

I've done Brands a couple of times, but it's not exactly local for me.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Brands ain't exactly local for me either, took us 9hrs to get there last yr.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
Brands ain't exactly local for me either, took us 9hrs to get there last yr.

^^^ did you walk

:lolup:

welcome anyway chief.

part of the welcome process is that within 48hours of posting you have to put pics on the gallery or your forum and club membership is revoked, just to let you know

Billabong
R20 CWH said:
^^^ did you walk

welcome anyway chief.

part of the welcome process is that within 48hours of posting you have to put pics on the gallery or your forum and club membership is revoked, just to let you know

huh?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
R20 CWH said:
^^^ did you walk

welcome anyway chief.

Away!!! Nah that was in the race truck! Was a disasterous round for us and we ultimately dropped it!