ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

boot install

ive got 2 12" rockford subs and 2 alpine amps (cant be arsed with product numbers!).....is there much scope for a decent boot build with these? its a mk2 ph2 clio.

at the mo ive just got the subs in sealed enclosures with the amps screwed onto the back, looks a bit dull though considering what i spent!

cheers, just a bit of advice needed!

mike

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer

Theres always scope for a decent bootbuild.

All you need is an imagination and the right materials!

thats a tidy install tom m8!

really neat!

is that all just MDF covered in vinyl or somet else? & what are those pins on the floor?

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer

Awww Rousey, i was gonna tell you to do a boot install in your "time off" ;)

Nice btw :D

yeah really nice! is that real metal sheeting or the floppy type stuff? & how is that amp positioned there?!

yea already got that oen covered but thankx craig :) erm, the main stuff is proper sheeting but the bit on the subs is the floppy stuff, easier to cut in like, the amp is on like a hang man looking stand after u lose a couple lives :)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by connor on 05 September 2003

thats a tidy install tom m8!

really neat!

is that all just MDF covered in vinyl or somet else? & what are those pins on the floor?
the whole thing is trimmed in alcantara (fake but good)

the pins hold the floor in place.

S4 (320bhp) + Clio 16v

Would look even nice with a stealth shelf mate! Anyone wanna buy one? got some for sale. original look shelfs with detachable speakers board so you can fit 6 x 9s and take them off when ever u like. Look in the FOR SALE section for my I.C.E add!

Cheers Tom-m