ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Boot creaking ?!

Expression 1.2 16v
:banghead: Wtf is this sound - it sounds like creaking plastic or something, not knocking or anything like that like creaking bloody plastic. - only happens when it's a in even kinda bumpy road. And now I have collies it's worst because its more of a firmer ride. At first I thought it was the plastic creaking on the little hindges that hold the parcel shelf on but it's not because I covered them In cotton. Is it the boot hidnges or what?! Or that long plastic cover that covers the inside of the boog ?
Any one heard a same kinda of noise

Clio 182
First thing to check is that the catch is properly secured, if it loosens off at all the boot lid can start to squeak like buggery!

Expression 1.2 16v
Got a mark 2 - okay thanks il have a look at the catch - it does seem very very loose like I can wiggle it around :s