ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Boosh and the yozza

200 FF Storm Grey
Mine is coming tomorrow, cant wait :p

You notice much driving wise? It free the torque up at all?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Mine is coming tomorrow, cant wait :p

You notice much driving wise? It free the torque up at all?

Next to tyres - the best 300 i spent on the car. Seems to want to rev alot more and seems to pick up loads better. Its deffo freed up the revs. As for torque & actual power, yes it feels like it but weather it actually has is debatable!
Its seen the limiter more now anyway :D

Where did you dissapear to? LOL.

Sounds awesome though!

Had to negotiate a junction marra :cool:

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
aye ;)

th_041.jpg

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
sounds nice

Looking at the pics in that album (link in first post) is it me or does the 197 plate say "BJOB"???!

Yeh it does say Bj08 LOL! been through a few small tunnels - yet to go through a long one but i can't wait. It sounds immense. Love it. Anyone thinking of buying one - do it. THey are worth the wait.

White APE
Yeh it does say Bj08 LOL! been through a few small tunnels - yet to go through a long one but i can't wait. It sounds immense. Love it. Anyone thinking of buying one - do it. THey are worth the wait.

I second that! Is an awesome sound!