ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bonnet vents

going to have to have my new bonet sprayed (rt bonnet) and thinkin about vents? dont think im going to bother, more often than not they look crap but just though what other peoples opinions are.

all welcome

cheers, Pete

I was going to have one.. (I have a temp Renault 19 16v at the moment)...

My new bonnet wont have one, though - But thats only because I am going for the smooth look.

They can look good... some look good on some cars, but they might look crap on others. Guess its personal preference.

Daz.

the old royal mail delivery vans have a wicked bonnet vent!! if uve seen one youll know what i mean! there just black on them, but cut into a bonnet and sprayed would look well mean!

clio 20v

i think the best one are the pressed in vents from the likes of cool louvres that actually look like they assist in performance and arnt too OTT

most vents only look good on the cars they were meant for i.e imprezza scoops only look good on imprezzas

stick on cossie vents are a definately shat

adi

BMW 320d Sport

Louvres are good. Im thinking of doing a few in the same place where the Maxi Clios had them just between the battery and the radiator.

FRST and 106 GTi

I only would go for vents IF the temp in the engine bay was going too high.

GTT lump, willy/valver lump (exaust manifold heat).

if not... stealth mode enable. :)