ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bonnet respray in Berks.

182 Trophy (216/500)
anyone know of a good place i can get my bonnet resprayed in the Berks area? live near reading so would be that part of berks maybe into surround areas of Surrey.

cheers

Ollie

182 Trophy (216/500)
i've rung a couple of places this arvo and got quotes ranging from £150 - £200 plus vat. the reason for asking is that i wanted one that has a good rep and people may have experienced.

Unfortunately a bird poo'd on my bonnet whilst away (twas a massive poo) and i came back a week later to find it and by the time it was cleaned off it had eaten through the lacka. do have a few stone chips that could be sorted at the same time.

Petrol Blue 182.
kp autos in wokingham, bodytone also in wokingham, few in sandhurst, rainbow coach works in farnbrough, errrrrrrm think thats the ones i know of

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
got my car back today after having the bonnet resprayed along with the wings blended in. some idiot jumped on bonnet and totally ruined it whilst it was parked up.

had to buy a new bonnet for 86 pounds then 150 all in to have it sprayed and blended. also had gear knob insert sprayed too. great job

thats my local body shop near wolverhampton, four ashes renault.

would recommend