ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bonnet gromet tryed search

clio mk2 p1 1.4 16v
i know theres loads of posts stating where the bonnet release gromet is but i cant find it ive traced it right up to as far as my hand can get to, is there another way im thinking about drilling and using my own gromet lol

ive got that tar sound deadener all round the footwells is this my problem?

BMW M135i
It should be easy to find really tbh. If you look up the passenger footwell you'll see it.

DSCF0044.JPG

To the left of that pic.

clio mk2 p1 1.4 16v
hahahaha the dosyest thing ever, when i took a pic i found it but mine dont look anything like that ive got loads of that black tar stuff, but any way i got it nowwhere does it come out from in the engine bay?

BMW M135i
Behind(ish) the nearside suspension turret. You can only just see it, if you follow the bonnet release cable it'll lead to you it.

clio mk2 p1 1.4 16v
ive got it and frikin ell it was fiddly to get through, i ended up taking the gromet out punching a hole then putting it back lmao
cheers any way