ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bodywork

Clio 172 Cup, Eunos

Just been cleaning my car, and im noticing lots of tiny dents and stone chips on the bonnet, front bumper, and doors.

there are a couple of minor but noticable dents on the rear panels, and tiny bits of bubbling paint starting to appear around the arches....maybe im just notice it more cos im cleaning it a lot, but its doing my head in..!

What would i be looking at to get all this sorted and looking immaculate?? best part of £5/6/700??

Anyone know any products that are good for getting rid of scratches/ chips etc?

Will..........if you get any bodyshop give you a quote without seeing the car then i bet they aint any good !!........only way to find out is ask around if anyone knows a good body shop & take the car to them........but usually arches are about 300-400 thats for both sides..if you want the lot done & a top notch job! (ie removing all trims etc) ...your usually looking at a min £1500......belive me...if you aint got a friend that can get you a discount & your not gonna prep the car yourself then anything cheaper than £1500....id get suspicous !!

clio williams, Ph1 172

Make sure you get a good job done mate. Ive had bad experiences with painters. No one can make your car look as good as new though if you are having bits done. best off waiting and getting all the bits done at once. You may end up having the whole car done by the time you are done.

PS. Have you sent that £40 back yet mate? Bit short on cash hehe.