ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bodywork

FULL FAT 182
Over christmas i decided to book my 16 valver into the bodyshop, as there was a bit of rust on one of the arches, stonechips and a deep scratch in the boot.When i got it back it looked like new the main thing let the car down was the state of the bonnet stone chips dents ect,but top marks to the bloke who sorted it out.Id recommend this company to anyone, as they only had my car for 2 days and made a rolls royce job.There based in SE London see link.

www.pjsparky.co.uk

Pics to follow soon

Cheers Nick

:cool:

106 GTi
postpics.gif

Golf GTI 1.8T
Nice pics, looking mint. Are you gonna come to the enfield meet later this month?

Megane R26
Depending if the beast is sorted, I might come with ya Nik. Running into more problems with it thou :/

What did the guy do? complete spray to the panels or match them in? How much did it cost? If you don't mind me asking. mine need doing when the engine is done.

FULL FAT 182
Hi moggs as the bloke is a friend of a friend he done the whole lot for 300 quid cash in hand, he sprayed the bonnet wings(both), tailgate (whole), top of reat bumper, nearside arch surface rust removed and sprayed.

Id rcommend them to everyone, hopefully u might get a discount(u never know just mention nick with the blue clio)

:)

FULL FAT 182
Well all you can do is give them a call, there reasonable mate just mention nick with the blue clio he migh knock a bit off :)