ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bodyshop Repairs - Derby

Full Fat 182
Last night on the way home, somehow iv managed to go over a rock/brick and its obviously been flicked up and somehow clipped the rear passenger side panel just below the shoulder underneath the window, iv not taken any pics but can anyone recommend a decent bodyshop that can sort it for me? Some will have seen my pics, paint colour is Ottoman blue.

As you can imagine I cannot be more mad, but i guess it could have happened to anyone. There is a small dent but as i said, its below the shoulder on the panel so i think that shouldnt be too much of a problem to pop out, just need to get it fixed...

Will take some pics after ive cleaned it...

A guy called Spenner has done all of my bodywork in the past. He's a mate of my Uncles and based behind Bullivants on Wiltshire road! He drives that blue 350z cab thats always around Chad.