ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Body Shop North West

Renaultsport 200
Alright?

Ive got a 20p size dent on the tailgate of my 197. I did have two, but a nice man pushed it out for 10 sheets.

The one I have left cant be pushed out as it is more of a 'crease' and is on the double skin of the tailgate.

Anyone know of a TOP body shop in the north west area? Anyone used one? Or shall I leave it to the hands of Renault?

I have been reliably told by a number of people that it is a fill and respray job.

you need to see scott worthington at chipsaway in preston. he is absolutely brilliant and if you mention me he will sort u a discount

if the job needs a dent knocking out he has a guy 5 mins away mobile, theres also a valeting place next door.

well worth a visit

Renaultsport 200
you need to see scott worthington at chipsaway in preston. he is absolutely brilliant and if you mention me he will sort u a discount

if the job needs a dent knocking out he has a guy 5 mins away mobile, theres also a valeting place next door.

well worth a visit

lol! I know Scott, and I am also used to telling people "mention me and he will sort you out with a discount!"

small world.

EDIT He has already looked at the dent and he cant sort it himself he says. He did recommend a friend of his who has a body shop so that is one option.

hahah really?

he does all my work bless him, ugly sod but makes a good cuppa.

did he not say (alan i think he's called) could do it?

he's the mobile guy that helps scott if the dents are a bugger!

Renaultsport 200
hahah really?

he does all my work bless him, ugly sod but makes a good cuppa.

did he not say (alan i think he's called) could do it?

he's the mobile guy that helps scott if the dents are a bugger!

Yep, Scott made my savagely curbed alloy look mint again. Yes, he has a rather bald head. He looks a tad like Jasper Carrot I think.

Scott did mention that his mate has a 'proper oven, so it will be done reight'. So I assume he wasnt mobile, unless he has a mobile oven! lol :S

The only thing I am bothered about, not using a Renault guy is the badges. They will all have to come off (not bothered about the C L I O one) but the Renault Sport one would have to go back in EXACTLY the same place or ill be upset!

I assume the Renault lot would have a way of making sure this is done.