ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Body Parts

Slooooow Ass 1.2
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to know a quick price list of a few things please:

Passenger Door, Boot and Passenger Rear Quarter

Thanks for any help guys, if it helps at all i'd like em in silver.

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
I bought a passenger rear quarter last month from renault, pretty sure it was nearly £500. Obviously the door and boot you can get second hand for cheap, then its the cost of welding the rear quarter in and spraying the door, quarter and bootlid which will be expensive!! My insurance paid 1.5k excluding parts to have my rear quarter fixed!

Slooooow Ass 1.2
Shite thats alot, Some tw**s decided to paint stripper my car and still trying to get it sorted out but due to xmas budgets kind of grabbing at my balls

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
thought you could paint on paint stripper, i thought it was battery acid that you couldnt paint on

Slooooow Ass 1.2
Not 100% certain as mi have people tellin me its ok 2 paint on it its batery acid you cannot and then others say its paint stripper you cannot paint on ... im confused, lol