ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Boaby Tapp'd goes Extreme

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I don't think any of them look too big.

They serve a purpose.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
100mm tips aren't too big! Any bigger would be too big, any smaller they'd be too small. IMO!

IF I go down the Milltek route for the R32, they would be 100mm also.

Perhaps it's the spacing rather than the actual size. I just think they look a bit out of proportion. But anyway...opinions and all that. Still a weapon I bet!

WTF is a "Boaby" anyway? And why "tap" it? I've never heard a decent explanation. I don't think even you guys know what it means!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Roy, they're the exact same size as the diffuser fins so all in proportion, maybe. :p

Its an animal, really really quick car!! Pitty it's not AWD.

Boaby = Penis

Tap = Masturbate

Ah right ok. I knew it was some unfathomable Scottish thing, and that it's like OEM+ but I wasn't aware of what the actual words mean.

Explanation of the term finally surfaces yet none of the banter is taken as xenophobia this time round. Guess people have issues with me lol