ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bmw insurance, anyone competitive?

Are there any insurers on here that can give really competitive quotes. Next car is going to be a bmw.

8 years NCB and a clean license. Not doing to bad with the comparison sites but would like to try get them down a bit more.

Thanks

I didn't find it easy insuring the 330i. Adrian Flux came up comfortably the cheapest, they knocked £100 off the next cheapest which was Swiftcover. I'd just had a total loss due to fire, my postcode isn't the best and it was £580 fully comp with protected no claims and the wife on the policy.

Track 172 Cup
I have a 125d 13 plate and I'm 28 with 7 years NCB (protected) and an SP30, ok postcode as far as I'm aware and pay £600 with my missus as a named driver she is 24 that's with Admiral (via GoCompare) although Greenlight were cheapest for my 172 Cup track car I don't think the insure BMW's

Yeah I've just had to finish with greenlight they were very good. My renewal on the 182 was going to be 490 if I remember correctly.

Iain C

ClioSport Club Member
My bmw is hugely pricey to insure.
I pay 600 quid fc on a 120d msport and im 37 with full ncb and 3 points. 15k per year miles and the car is worth 6k. My r26 was half that!

Listerine & Poledo
brian-the-robot600x600.png

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

ClioSport Trader
  Renault 5
Hi,
Please feel free to give us a try for insurance if you like. If you'd like to PM some contact details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back.
Regards,
Dan.

Hi,
Please feel free to give us a try for insurance if you like. If you'd like to PM some contact details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back.
Regards,
Dan.
Please. Can you get me any discount or anything? I was with Adrian flux 7 years but had to leave when they wouldn't budge at all trying to match my quote last year, which I didn't think was very good of them as I never missed a payment or made a claim. Thanks.

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

ClioSport Trader
  Renault 5
Please. Can you get me any discount or anything? I was with Adrian flux 7 years but had to leave when they wouldn't budge at all trying to match my quote last year, which I didn't think was very good of them as I never missed a payment or made a claim. Thanks.

Hi,
Please feel free to PM me your details and I can check this out for you.

Kind regards,
Dan.