ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bmw 645ci

Z4
Thoughts on these?

I don't know much about them, but they look like great VFM!
Im after something a little comfier but still fun when needed, I know the V8 sounds a little tame standard but I'm sure with some exhaust work this could unleash the inner monster?

Z4
I dont know if the 645i sounds much different but the 650i didnt sound tame.

No?
Is that something you've driven?
I was beside one in traffic today and it was silent, no brutal V8 burble at all.
I've watched youtube videos and they don't seem to have any real violence to them although I'd love to be proved wrong

clio 182 trophy
They go like f**k tbh. Old mans best mate had one a few years back and it was effortless pull. I loved it. Not cheap to run though.

No?
I was beside one in traffic today and it was silent, no brutal V8 burble at all.
I've watched youtube videos and they don't seem to have any real violence to them although I'd love to be proved wrong

They are much quicker than an R26. That's all I can add.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
No?

It's not that kind of car though.

A loud exhaust would ruin it, you get just enough engine noise in the cabin as it is, press the throttle and people would hear it accelerate, maybe not quite like a C63 but like I said. It's not that kind of car.

I drove my uncle's one for a few weeks when he was getting rid of it many years ago and cruising around in that thing was lovely. Effortless to drive and I did feel like a flash fucker pulling up to lights and into parking spaces.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
I've heard one on full chat and it sounded amazing! Not sure if it was decated but sounded unreal

Not a 320d
No?

Yes my best mate owned one for a while when he was 19. I think for 2 years. He was going for a 645 but a 650 came up so he got that instead.

If you're expecting straight through exhaust type noise then ok it definitely isn't that. The 650 is more a subtle European muscle car. A satisfying but non obtrusive rumble when pootling about and plenty of torque for the occasion.

When it was doing this it sounded great and the crowd seemed to like it:

36438_399899492538_684577538_432343.jpg

Snotter's
Not loud by any means and the one's I drove when I worked for BMW didn't nothing for me.

A neither here nor there car, not quick or fun enough to warrant the fuel economy. Not cheap enough to say who cares.

Also quite problematic now, were always very dubious about selling them as BMW approved cars and generally sent them to block.