ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bmc

03 172 cup
where can i get a bmc induction kit for the 172 cup from,see one on a cup and looked on k-tech but they dont list it?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Wouldn't suggest an open filter either.

You have two basic routes. ITG panel filter or ITG Maxogen. Everything inbetween is SHITE.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
FredYozzasport said:
we stock them too

Ali shut up

good bit of kit

Fred, fist yourself. The Feed on the CDA's are Gashier than gash. But i'd still put it above the appaulin set up on the Viper.

Lionel Richie
yeah but its JUST a feed, not rocket science to change (its too short anyway)

you've got to be daft to blow over £300 on a laxogen

A Beautiful R32
A couple of questions then Fred...

1) Is it worth sticking a performance panel filter in? If so which one - I don't really want to put an air filter kit on...

2) Do you have to declare the panel filter as a mod and does it affect your warranty??

Lionel Richie
Davey182 said:
A couple of questions then Fred...

1) Is it worth sticking a performance panel filter in? If so which one - I don't really want to put an air filter kit on...

2) Do you have to declare the panel filter as a mod and does it affect your warranty??

answer to question 1 = any pannel filter will do, itg is the most popular

answer to question 2 = upto to you if you declare it, it won't affect warranty

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
FredYozzasport said:
yeah but its JUST a feed, not rocket science to change (its too short anyway)

you've got to be daft to blow over £300 on a laxogen

£380 actually.

Although i paid 1/2 that.

it is up to you mate which kit you go for i dont think anyone on here and give you a definate answer because each kit gives different responses to each and every engine some say itg some say viper then they are both crap etc etc at the end of the day i think the rule of thumb is if you just want to upgrade the filter without going to extreme go for the panel but if you are wanting future upgrades then i would suggest and enclosed filter like a viper or itg i mean upgrades like cams chips etc etc anyway up to you mate if you want a fantastic sound get a powertec stainless steel filter ktec sell them dont know about proven gains but i heard one on a type r and a 172 and the noise is just nuts!!!!! combine with a stainless steel heat shield and a hill power elbow and you got a nice kit for not too much dough hope this helps

03 172 cup
cheers clidge,ill look into one of the powertec ones and yeah will be looking at more performance mods like cams,manifold,exhaust,unichip at some point.