ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BMC CDA for 16v/Williams

Trophy

My mate who works at Graham Goode Motors has just fitted a BMC filter to his Integra Tpye R and he got the newest catalogue from the dealer and he says that they now list one for the Williams!

Part Number is CDA 85 - 150 and you also need an adapter.

Mat.

BMW 320d Sport

hehe yeah the adaptor plate is the big problem! They dont actually make one so its a question of fabricating your own...if you can get the filter to hook up though, its definitely worth it IMHO> the best filter Ive ever used under any conditions.

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

Would agree with that Nick. Other than having to get an adaptor made to fit on the throttle body, like I did the filter is great and well worth the money. Nice use of silicone hose (also required) to go between CDA and adaptor.

Shame BMC dont make the kit to fit properly in the first place.

BMW 320d Sport

Yeah Matty has got the top secret adaptor made up and it looks the nuts. Post another picture so people can have a look Matt.

I would be very interested. But where does the cold air come from??!! The induction unit seems to be as close to the roasty-hot manifold as can be!!

didnt anybody think of removing this oawful battery from under the bonnet? it would create lOADS of free space :)

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

Pipe is connected from the bac, down and facing the front so natural air flow from front of car will go in there. Would need a longer flexi hose to get it connected to bumper with maybe a scoop that I think Nick Hill does.

Trophy

Spoke to him today and they definately do the adapter as he ordered one for a customer!

Ill get a part number when i can.

Mat.

Opel Astra Caravan 1.8

If you have a ClioRS 172 I do not recommend putting on a BMC CDA. Ive got loads of problems, for example the cold air hose dont fit at all due to the box getting to close to the IC. (which mean, no cold air, or very poor cold airflow anyway)

Best!
/joel - <A target=_blank href= "http://www.cliosport.nuwww.cliosport.nu