ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bluetooth Parrot with new head unit

Liquid Yellow R27
Hey guys, just wondered if anyone could help me. I've got the standard Renault head unit in my 197 that I've recently bought and it has a CD player but no AUX cable or iPhone cable. There's also a Bluetooth Parrot kit installed, which works well.

I'm looking at getting a new head unit, so I can play music through my iPhone and also use the steering wheel controls. Can anyone recommend any head units and is there a way to keep the Bluetooth Parrot kit to work with the new head unit?

Thanks in advance :)

If you wanted to keep the parrot and purchase a new head unit, then you may just need an adapter cable for the head unit. The parrot kit should be a standard iso fitting.

Clio 182
^^this, parrot is ISO wiring (if fitted correctly), just plug and play with new stereo- as long as no subs/amps being fitted at same time