ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bluetooth OBD device not working, any ideas?

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I've got this one and it works fine. Maybe, send that one back and get the one I listed? Works fine on my Galaxy S3 & Torque.

Clio 200 CUP
I have never seen this. Looks good if I did not have two OBD Diagnostic think I would get one.

Blk/Gold 182 FF
nice one, ill try that one. On torque, when you create a car profile, do you leave it as autoscan for the protocol?

Suzuki Ignis Sport
nice one, ill try that one. On torque, when you create a car profile, do you leave it as autoscan for the protocol?

Mines set to auto mate. I'd just return the one you got originally. The one I sent you works 100%, it's in my glove box now :p

monaco 172
i think its just pot luck with the ebay specials mate, i got one, didnt work, a couple of mates got em, 2 worked 2 didnt.

They are made to a very poor standard

Blk/Gold 182 FF
i bought that mini one now , tried getting a refund from the other one but he said it was the app not the device lol cant be botherd to argue over 8 qid to be honest lol

Suzuki Ignis Sport
i bought that mini one now , tried getting a refund from the other one but he said it was the app not the device lol cant be botherd to argue over 8 qid to be honest lol

Tell him to f off and demand your money back! It'll be his dodgy item :p

renault clio 1.4 16v
bought a usb cable version, but the software sucks, it read only the sensors, nothing else
is there any free software somewhere??