ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bluetooth Handsfree Kit

Better than yours. C*nt.
Good evening all,

After some recommendations on Bluetooth kits for the Vee. Want something that doesn't have a full colour screen (out of place!) and something that doesn't have bright blue/white/green display - I had a HCB-700 which was a great unit but it went with one of my cars, now I want something the same sort of thing as that could be changed.

Help!

Better than yours. C*nt.
Sorry, should have stipulated that I'd rather one with a screen as I'd like to know who's calling/switching between handsets etc.

My bad!

Vee 6
Ck 3100 is the favorite, THB Bury 6090 is a sweet bit of kit and has a detachable face and reads out your texts & streams music from your phone ( depending on model of phone )

Better than yours. C*nt.
Can you change it's illumination? (Without opening it up!) as I'd rather it was orange!

Vee 6
Check out the THB Bury Crystal..... It's just out and i know you can change the back light colour.... Not the best looking kit in my opinion, But the only one that i can think off that lets you change colour.

Check out the THB Bury Crystal..... It's just out and i know you can change the back light colour.... Not the best looking kit in my opinion, But the only one that i can think off that lets you change colour.

Ck 3100 is the favorite, THB Bury 6090 is a sweet bit of kit and has a detachable face and reads out your texts & streams music from your phone ( depending on model of phone )

they sound really cool :cool:

http://www.mobilechoiceuk.com/Phone-review/Bury+Crystal+car+kit+review/669?action=general

Cristal_007-51070-51075.jpg

Sorry, The Parrot Mk9200i lets you change colour as does the older CK3200 kit

the mki9200 has a colour screen so it wouldn't really clash with the orange you can personalise it with a wallpaper if you want it also has ipod/aux/usb/sd and a2dp connectivity which is very useful :D
http://www.parrot.com/uk/products/hands-free-car-kits/parrot-mki9200
parrot_mki9200__.jpg

ive a mki9100 which has a blue oled screen which clashs with the orange :dapprove:

Last edited: