ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bluetooth Earphones...

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
An input of sorts. I couldn't wear Beats, no way, to be tied in with the sort of people normally seen wearing them, especially gym goers with Beats, they usually also have all the fashion gym gear, stringer vest, Nike Huaraches, Joey Essex haircut.

My mum bought me a pair of the Beats earphones for Christmas, I haven't had the heart to tell her I'll never wear them.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
These aren't the massive over ear ones though so not so worried about image.

What ones have you been bought?

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Mine aren't wireless; to be honest, I think they sound poor too - they're too coloured, too much over emphasis on bass, I prefer my £20 Panasonic ones.

Bluetooth degrades quality, do you need wireless?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Cables bug me when running or in the gym, I hate having to have my phone in my pocket etc. so much easier having it in my bag and just controlling it from the headphones.

My brother has the over ear Bluetooth ones and I love them but not ideal for running or laying down on the benches.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Ah, I have a 6th Gen iPod to get round that problem, the one that's the same size as a Shuffle and has a screen, it clips onto my trackies.

I would help you look, but Google seems to think earphones and headphones are interchangable; search for bluetooth earphones and get page after page of bluetooth headphones.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Good price but the Blue Buds get rated a lot better so may do a bit more looking in to them.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Oh definitely worth considering at £60 as that is much easier on the wallet.... I'll spend some time reading plenty of sites to see what the general consensus is.

Cheers for your help so far.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Worth a try at that price surely. I'd rather cut my ears off than buy beats headphones.. or beats anything.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
That's my thinking, 4.6 out of 5 is pretty good and if they're good happy days but if they're not its only £20.

I don't get the hate for Dre Beats but then I live in a small town so maybe don't get exposed to the full force of the type of people that wear them.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I hate them because they're a simple marketing exercise.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Well they arrived and with a quick 5 minute test in my house seem decent enough.... Tested the range and they should reach as far as I need them.

Came with different tips and ear bits to mix and match for your comfort.

Will report back after a few gym visits to see how I get on.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Not tried them for running, but they work well. Quite surprised for the price.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01N6DC2ZE/?tag=cliospnet01-21