ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bluejacking

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
ok i got my self a bluejacking program for my n95.

my mate has a w850i (is that the one?)

when i connect i can read all his message, phone numbers. i can get his phone number, imei number from the phone, what software he is running. i can change the language of the phone and best of all make it call any number i want.

shows how poo SE really are, but great fun ;)

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
pffff i got it from the forum.

there a software or download page on there

Clio 1.4 16v
deary me, why all the cryptic clues, its not like i'm going to storm the embassy.

Just want it so I can annoy workmates lol

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
LOL im not being cryptic, i just went on there and downloaded it.

its called ftp_bt

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
yes i know, but if you rename you BT name as password 0

when you connect it says password 0, they hit accept and it says enter password and they enter 0 ;-)

so then you know the password is 0

db

db detailing™
how do you install it, nokia software installer doesnt recognise it

Cupra
Tried this tonight, works perfectly. Set the ringtone off, called a couple of people and changed the other phones language. All because somebody left their phone on the table for two minutes. :)

M135i
used this yesterday. what a laugh i had with my nieve friend. rang a few numbers on his phone and went through his messages. its a bit hit and miss, but funny as fook :)