ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blueflame 182

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Thought id try and see what my cars going to look like with the blueflame exhaust, not fantastic quality but you get the idea. (only have paint)

Think it should sound and look a lot better

What do you think??

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Any body fancy doing a proper photoshop for me pleaseeeee!

Paul

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  RenaultSport clio 182 CUP
Ive got in car clip if anyone gives me there e- mail address i will post it to them ,not sure how to post on site;)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Titanium F/F 182
BLUNTY said:
Ive got in car clip if anyone gives me there e- mail address i will post it to them ,not sure how to post on site;)

Can I have a copy please as I'm looking at getting one. Been to see Nigel at Blueflame already so now its a case of saving up. Blunty, how long you had yours on? Any problems with it? Are you happy etc andyd25215@gmail.com cheers

J273

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  RB 182
Can these be fitted by any exhaust fitter...or does it have to be a specialilst like prospeed?

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i think i am going to attempt to fit mine myself.. is this a wise idea? or should i just get a garage to do it?

Trader Rating - 100%
32   0   0
  Megane RS 275 Trophy
justinRT said:
i think i am going to attempt to fit mine myself.. is this a wise idea? or should i just get a garage to do it?

I think they are easy to fit, I had mine fitted at Blueflame. they even wrapped my old one in bubble wrap for me - Great service.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Black 172 MK2
i have one on my 172 and it sounds loverly. At first abit loud but after that its gooood. Just uprate your exhuast mount as the standard one doesnt last long on the 172.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Hi all, yesterday i went to Blueflame to get my exhaust fitted, got there a little early after 2 hour drive from Nottingham to Skelmesdale, booked in for 9am, was told that it should teke 1hour to 1hour and half for fitting, after 4.5hours it was finally finished!! they had problems in lining it up (twin box) and also the pipes fitting at the back, the fitter who i spoke with said that 182 exhaust arent easy with it being twin box and went they are made on the jig they sometimes arent in line! (which is not good)

Not happy with the long time that i was there, but the exhaust is spot on, sounds amazing and looks great, will get some picture on soon!

Paul