ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue V6 spotted on the Nurburg GP

Trackslag172

ClioSport Club Member
  03 Clio 172
Anyone on here, got a little bit of footage from behind before I got past you! (you let me past)

upload_2016-9-24_19-52-19.png

clio 172 cup & v6
ha that's me pal, it was on the Tuesday night, I remember seeing you behind me in the 172 and letting you past,i had no bloody idea where I was going so just took it easy.
I managed to get one lap of the ring on the following sunday but it was so busy and decided to get the v6 home in one piece,will defo be returning next year with my 172 track toy.
Please pass my thanks on to the lads in the black pulsar, doubt I would have made the gp curcit without there help :up:

Trackslag172

ClioSport Club Member
  03 Clio 172
We thought we saw your v6 in the barrier at the ring on the thursday evening, turned out to be french plate on it, didn't look too bad, just panel damage.

Heres the link to the video, i only caught a bit of you at the start.

What did they help you with?

clio 172 cup & v6
We thought we saw your v6 in the barrier at the ring on the thursday evening, turned out to be french plate on it, didn't look too bad, just panel damage.

We got chatting at the nordschleife ticket office on the tueseday night which was closed so they showed me the way to the gp curcit.
Nice one for the footage of my v6 even tho im driving like a pussy:smile: Im just glad I didn't end up with knackard panels like the french one, that could be a write off for a v6!!