ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

blue speedo /clocks

Bumder With A Buffer

SAME AS ME THATS WHAT IM WANTING TO DO, I SHOULD THINK IT CAN BE DONE, IM GONNA DO MINE AT THE WEEKEND SO IL LET U KNOW HOW IT GOES.

REFERENCE THE RED NEEDLES LOOK, SHOULD I KEEP MY EXISTING NEEDLES WHICH ARE KINDA ORANGEY AT THE MO AND CHANGE THE LED BEHIND THE NEEDLES. OR CHANGE THE NEEDLES FOR CLEAR ONES??

Bumder With A Buffer

Have u seen how much the Blue leds are from RS???!!! £1.74 each!!! Farnell is a bit cheaper at £1.44. and that rapid place DINK put a link up too, there only 80p!!!!

Bumder With A Buffer

yeah i know. Even with a work discount its £15 for 10 and i wanna do all the climate control etc.

None

Gonna do mine soon but the whole plastic that holds up the dials id orange platic :( is i just put big leds in, will it show up purple or a blue colour??

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

tbh i think its great but id want someone else to do it for me as i wouldnt trust myself at it.

D

Dynamic Devil

I am doing these as we speak. However I dont think that it is possible to have the needles one colour and the dials another.

Golf GTD

feck that blue and red combination looks the nuts.

if anyone wants to do mine and can do me a good price...we can talk! that truely looks wicked!

D

Dynamic Devil

Dink, the easiest thing to do is take the circuit out and plug it back into the car so you can estabilish which ones you are changing quite easy cos they are the only orange ones. I have just finished doing it, but unfortunately didnt take any pics, looks the nuts!! Just need to get some clear needles now!

You need 10 LEDs in total.

4 are at the bottom right hand side to light up the Milage.

2 are either side of the speedo and Rev Pins

1 is next to both the fuel and temp gauge.