ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue ph2 V6 Headingley, Leeds

V6 255
Hello. Did see you in the cup. Tried to catch your eye and thought you didn't see me. Car sounded nice as you drove away

Alien Green 200
I did exactly the same thing haha, cheers. Yours looked pretty spotless man, love Vee's

Clio 1.2 16v
Did you buy any chance bring this to Halfords a couple of weeks ago? I remember starring at a V6 whilst straddling a stupid classic push bike.

V6 255
Yeah think I did. Just getting some car shampoo. I do remember someone pedalling round outside on an old bike (bit of a cyclist too so noticed)

Clio 1.2 16v
That was probably me then, unless it was my bald boss.

I wish it was an old bike, it was a newish bike in the traditional style with hub gears, guy bought it from us and pounds it to work everyday without looking after it, then brings it back to us moaning when it doesn't work properly.

(Funnily enough he's insistent that I never ride after i've done work to it)

Car looked great as you left though!

V6 255
Cheers, it does need a couple if bits to look even better, but yeah it's a nice example. Do you work there then? Or am I reading it wrong?