ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

blue ph1's inside

172 ph1
just seen the pics of the silver ones....

so everyone with blue PH1's put a pic up please

heres mine

CIMG0810.jpg

172 ph1
exactly what im trying to do mate lol! looks sound yours..i want to lower mine just need some ideas!

secret
Ive only had mine just over a month so need to nick some ideas haha i bought it standard except the springs that r on it but they also look standard but its not standard height. I fitted towing eye today
ca7860eb.jpg

172 ph1
not keen on them myself mate but each to their own! id like to see everyone who owns one on heres pics

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Its a really nice colour tbh, always good to have something other than 'standard silver' I guess! :)

Ph1 172.
A topic for Ph1 Odyssey blue Clios? Hmmm. I have one of those. I can't wait until next week when It finally gets a pair of OZ F1s again :D I've just got to decide what colour to get them refrubed in?

Greeny I agree, it goes from being really a really flat dark blue to an awesome 'deep' colour in bright sunlight

Snowb0_1_-1DDDD.jpg

SnowA0_1_-1dddd.jpg

Carresize.jpg

And when the sunshines
SnailsDanny_16.jpg

SnailsDanny_20.jpg

And really flat...
snowjan3.jpg

172 ph1
chrisrs that looks class with black f1's mate ive been thinking about doing the same and i think i might!

Discounted 1*2 parts
some nice looking motors in there.

especially love the white willy wheels on wocka's and the black f1's on chrisrs's

172 ph1
yep what happened dave?

chrisrs what you got that lil **** lowered on mate? and how much?

Last edited:
  S4 Avant
DSCN3653.jpg

Well that was Grays, he sold it a few months ago, and the tit who bought it, crashed on his first track day with it, not 2 weeks after buying it.

172 ph1
would look mint if wheels were black blue mirrors no tow sticker or eye and intake surrounds were black lol oh and along with renault badge!

shame about the car though mate they need to be treated like a fine woman man! :p

S4 Avant
would look mint if wheels were black blue mirrors no tow sticker or eye and intake surrounds were black lol oh and along with renault badge!

shame about the car though mate they need to be treated like a fine woman man! :p

My dear boy, you could not have missed the point anymore, no matter how hard you tried.

172 RS Ph1
Another Odyssee Blue here! Just got the car for a week now but i'm picture horny, so more pics will follow in the future!

Voorvertrek.jpg

Resultaat-1.jpg

Buiten.jpg

I might need some lowering though ;)

Clio RS ph1
Looking good Martijn!
Nice to see another Dutch odyssey blue ph1 on here!
And nearby aswell. ( i'm from Alphen aan den Rijn)
Lowering would look nice!

@ Snails: Do it! :evil:

172 RS Ph1
Cheers Chris! Do you visit any dutch fora as well? (ClubRenaultSportives?)

What lowering springs/coilover kit do you use? I really would like to have the Eibach Sportlines, but am afraid for a crashy ride.

PH1 iceburg

What lowering springs/coilover kit do you use? I really would like to have the Eibach Sportlines, but am afraid for a crashy ride.

Sportlines wont give you a crashy ride mate.

340i
A small selection of my ex Clio :)

dsc_0007.jpg

DSCN3653.jpg

DSC_0246.jpg

2010_06_05_1912.jpg

2010_06_06_2011.jpg

dsc_0001.jpg

[imghttp://lukebroad.com/gallery/plog-content/images/holiday-photography/road-trip---5-countrys1-week/dsc_0029.jpg[/img]

2010_06_07_2188.jpg

2010_06_07_2327.jpg

2010_06_08_2435.jpg

DSC_5346.jpg

DSC_4777.jpg

DSC_4672.jpg

Quite a healthy engine aswell:

IMG_0639.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg

:D

Last edited:
  Ph1 172.
I love Odysseys! It is such an awesome colour when the sun comes out.

I'm glad to see so many of the original 113 (in the UK) are on this forum. I've only ever seen 1 other Odyssey on the road. My girlfriend had come home a few weeks before and said "I saw a car just like yours today, same colour and everything" of course I was dimissive as what are the chances of her spotting one of the the other 112?!

Still can't decide between silver and black for the wheels. I don't know if I could manage orange day to day!

172 RS Ph1
I only wanted a blue ph1... or red! (those flamers looks brilliant in the sun).

I don't digg black wheels, so i'm decided between silver and white. Any more pics of blue ph1's with white wheels except for the one on page 1?

Clio RS ph1

I visit RTC daily and sometimes clioclub.nl. I do have a ClubRenaultSportives account but hardly visit the forum. And of course I do a lot of reading/looking arround over here;)

I use to have Apex springs but I got rid of them after a year. I`m now on KW variant 1 inox line coilovers for over a year and I love them!!
Apex are way more crashy. I think your much better off with the Eibach`s for ride quality. Although the drop that Apex gives is better looking.

Other mods are: Green panel filter, KTR stealth exhaust and a custom remap.

172 RS Ph1
Ah all right Chris, it would be great to meet up some time in the spring perhaps, since your mods are on my "to do" list but im undecided for the sound and effect of a custom re-map.
Im on CRS quite often, you should visit it sometime. It's a small club but as i experience it the visitors are a bit more grown up and either working for renault or having quite some knowlede about the renault sport-range.

Shout out to the rest: Post pictures of your Ph1 Odyssee! :D

172 ph1
mint cars imo...best car ive owned! ive seen one on a back street in the middle of nowhere close to harrogate

more pics lads

172 ph1
can someone put the picture of mine (the first one) back up but bigger like the others?