ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

blue mark 2 172, bath

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
was on the lights heading towards bristol on the A4....i was heading into bath and you were heading the opisite way to bristol...i think i got a wave as we pulled off the lights and passed..

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
i saw ya!!

your car looked so clean despite the miserable weather!!

i gave you a bit of a nod, didn't want to go waving and flashing in case you ignored me and i would be left feeling like an idiot ! lol

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
buckley said:
i saw ya!!

your car looked so clean despite the miserable weather!!

i gave you a bit of a nod, didn't want to go waving and flashing in case you ignored me and i would be left feeling like an idiot ! lol

yeah i waxed it on tuesday but its still relativly clean...is quite dirty when dry though....yours looked very nice to....

so you from bath then?

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Yeah, near bath.

work in trowbridge, there seems to be loads of cups about trowbridge!!

i was thinking about racing that bloke on the motorbike next to me at the lights but decided i would just make an idiot of myself!!

About 2 hours after i saw you someone reversed into my car and buckled the bonnet, i didnt see them do it and they didnt leave a note! how rude!!!!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
buckley said:
Yeah, near bath.

work in trowbridge, there seems to be loads of cups about trowbridge!!

i was thinking about racing that bloke on the motorbike next to me at the lights but decided i would just make an idiot of myself!!

About 2 hours after i saw you someone reversed into my car and buckled the bonnet, i didnt see them do it and they didnt leave a note! how rude!!!!

yeah lots of cups in trowbridge...most are members on here....yeah bike would have had ya i think..

that sucks bout your bonnet hope you get it sorted..