ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue Led Dash

MK3

Dynamiqueee
My mate has swapped almost every l.e.d inside his car for blue ones, from everything to the speedo to the electric window switches. Goin to give this a go on the display just above the heaters first of all (if it doesnt all go wrong ill work my way through the rest of the car) However i know some cars have kind of yellow filters between the actuall led's and the screens. Does anyone know if they have these in Clio's? Has anybody done this before? Any help would be great

Pay your membership and there's a guide on how to do it in the guides section.
To answer the question, yes on the lcd display on the top of the dash their is a yellow filter you need to sand down.

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Ohh cheers mate. Not to big of a job to do then i guess? Yeh you're about the 3rd person whos told me to join today lol, however no money til end of the month :(

Iceburg 172FF
I added the filters, improves the display much more than without them!
P2060694.jpg

P2060693.jpg

well worth doing

Ohh cheers mate. Not to big of a job to do then i guess? Yeh you're about the 3rd person whos told me to join today lol, however no money til end of the month :(

Well I'd class taking the full dashboard apart as a big job yes but you might not lol. Well worth the membership.

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Well I'd class taking the full dashboard apart as a big job yes but you might not lol. Well worth the membership.

Nobody told me you had to take the dash out lol :dapprove:

Looks amazing, well worth doing, but i tend to take things apart and not be able to put them back together