ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue Kangoo 172

Kangoo 172
Hi all. I would like to start by thanking Ashley (white Kangoo 172) for the inspiration and his build thread, I'm not going to do a build thread as its already been covered. As some of you know I attended the FCS with my brother and nephew and was kindly allowed to put the Kangoo on the club stand.
kangoo13.jpg

kangoo28.jpg
kangoo24.jpg

kangoo10.jpg
kangoo26.jpg

This project took about three months to finish evenings and weekends and yes the wiring was a nightmare but we got there in the end.
Thanks for looking and hope to meet up with you soon.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
You work for WDM iirc? I saw the van in BM motoring the other day.

Looks amazing in the metal mate. Good work.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Because I work opposite you. Not in the same building, but I mean I work opposite WDM! lol.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Looks mint mate. .. hows it go? ?? The dash on mine was like a Xmas tree did you manage to sort it?

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
You need a build thread. .. id love to see how you got the lights out. .
Love the colour, miss mine already. .

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Spoke to you on the stand ref this MINT van and great conversion gotta love the sleeper :approve:

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
It looked lovely at FCS and the quality of the build looked excellent. I will keep an eye out for it locally.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Fantastic build and it was a pleasure to meet and talk to you (and your nephew and brother) at the French Car Show. :) I grabbed a couple of photos and they are in the FCS thread I posted (elsewhere in this section). Great work and an even better result!

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
If you fund it ill do it no bother ;)

Guessing the vans have the same issues as 1*2s when it comes to the 225 gearbox fitment?

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
What would it cost? ?

Seeing as Andy is halfway there he may as well crack on with it ;)

renault clio 1.2 16v
My dad had an ex british gas kangoo we had it for about 8 years ! it was one of the cleanest around ! great van untill we sold it to a local builder looks like a rite shed now :/ ! Awsome van you have there btw :D

180.5 bhp 172
Looks awesome!

I'll keep an eye out for it!

How much work goes into this build? Is it a direct swap or is there major modifications?

Kangoo 172
Hi all, I have no plans for it mechanically as its quick enough i'm just going to tidy the bodywork up and ply line it. As for the engine swap it all bolts in no probs its the wiring that's a nightmare.

pimp mobile Zafira
Great work there mate. I bet the look on people's faces when they see this coming is a picture!