ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue Dash Conversion - Pics Finally

ClioSport 172 FF
Got Jaffa182 to change my dash lights about a month ago and finally taken some snaps for you all.

Dash1.jpg

Dash2.jpg

Dash3.jpg

Dash4.jpg

Dash5.jpg

so any of you wanting to get them done... see Jaffa182 ;)
Hope you like
Ryan

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Nice. Although I don't like how the LEDs behind the clock stand out so much. Is it just the pics, or are they really like that?

More poke than viagr
That looks great, was thinking of doing this as well...maybe a job for the summer

ClioSport 172 FF
Nice. Although I don't like how the LEDs behind the clock stand out so much. Is it just the pics, or are they really like that?

Its just the pictures mate, makes it look worse than it is :approve:

and i paid £70, Tigger has also had his done by Jaff think he paid £70 aswel

Also window switches have been done and the traction control switch

AK

M240i
Wonder if it will be less if you have less lights etc.. as mine doesnt have aircon controls or standard HU etc

ClioSport 172 FF
yeah does charge less if you have own lights etc
£70 aint bad for the work that has been done. really pleased with it :)

clio sport 182
mmmm nice i want mine done :O was going to attmept to do it myself but im clumsy so yer lots can go wrong lol

ClioSport 172 FF
Sorry i mean how long does the process take..?

Also does that serv light mean your oil is low??

no oil aint low pal, passenger seat airbag had gone of before i had it..that why the serv light it on.

took him 6 hours to do everything

I do love this conversion don't think I'd have the patience to do it myself. The £70 all in? If not how much did it cost in materials?

Bumder With A Buffer

If you fit a bit of plastic it acts as a filter for it.

Its not a hard thing to do, I put a little guide up about it a while ago and offered to do it for people but its hard for people to send me the stuff as they won't be able to drive the car! Don't really fancy the whole "drive up and fit" malarky.

You can do any colour you can buy BTW...

I done mine blue to start then got bored

P3110074.jpg

07022009417.jpg

Clio 182 Trophy
I was just about to ask which colour you think would be best in the trophy, lol. I dont think blue would look right in mine.

Is the dash in yours from a MK1 172? I like it !

Bumder With A Buffer
Aircon blue/red...

P3110069.jpg

Blue and white :)

06022009398.jpg

BenG get yourself to Jaffa then or if you could do without your clocks for a couple of days send them to me and id do them for ya :)

Clio 182 Trophy
Ill probably just drive down to see Jaffa mate. After seeing the white conversion I want it done. I want the lot doin too otherwise it will look odd. Ill have to have a think about exactly what I want.

Ill see Gib about getting your number...

Wouldnt mind seeing another car been done in white first mind but im sure it will look good.

Last edited: