ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

blue 182 tunstall, stoke

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
hmmm just before five....the driver flashed so you'd probably know if it was you? lol

RB 182
didnt know there was so many CS members in stoke.

If people are goin FCS this year i was thinking of arranging a mini stoke convoy to meet the yorkshire lot at leicester forest east if people are up for it.

keo

Clio Trophy
james i live in meir hay, my name is james to :) Fallw02 that wasnt me mate where are you from mate? . When i used to go to college i would see a trophy in endon when i was going to leek.
Parked by a trophy once at the plough in endon once as well not sure if it was the same person who i used to see.

I think we should have a stoke meet, maybe this weekend? Darleston inn could be a place we could go? What do people think

RB 182
Can't make it this weekend mate I'm afraid

but I only live in park hall so I expect some spots off you :p

Civic Type R
james i live in meir hay, my name is james to :) Fallw02 that wasnt me mate where are you from mate? . When i used to go to college i would see a trophy in endon when i was going to leek.
Parked by a trophy once at the plough in endon once as well not sure if it was the same person who i used to see.

I think we should have a stoke meet, maybe this weekend? Darleston inn could be a place we could go? What do people think

I cant do a stoke meet this weekend as I am in wales, You sure it wasnt you Keo? it was nearly meir hay coming up from fen park heading towards corner pin..

I live on leek road mate, I am up for a FCS convoy though, just need to order the tickets!!!

keo

Clio Trophy
you mean anchor road fallw? Was probably me.

Morg yeah i remeber the old scc days, id just passed my test then. 1.0 corsa ftw lol. If you are who i think you are you had a 106, was it green i cant remeber

keo

Clio Trophy
what happened to scc? I think last time i was out and about with everyone is when photos were taken in the multi storey up newcastle and we went burger king after. Was it russ with the ka with RST engine in? KP had that green thing then a nice rx7