ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 182 on A33 Chineham to Reading

Formally Clio 182
Was just after 5pm on Saturday pulling out of Chineham onto the A33 and toward Reading before you turned off as we approached the M4 junction.

Blue 182 with a CS sticker in back window so hopefully you will see this. I was the Black Gold 182 behind you at some point.

182 FF
Yeah it's a bit confusing LOL

I work down in Basingstoke way but still kinda live in Cheshire, will be looking to relocate properly down south soon. Although i have spent pretty much 80% of my time down south lately as i am almost settled down there. Still trying to sell my house back in Cheshire though.

Think i have seen your clio dotting around, on the A33 anyway. When ever i finsih work on an early shift i often see a BG clio going up towards the round about on that stretch of road. Always looks really nice :D