ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 182 matlock

Black/gold ff 182
i was coming through Matlock in my pulsar gtir when I came up behind a blue 182 heading up towards cromford, my mate was behind me in my black 182, then another pulsar and an Evo....
The blue 182 was spitting flames and sounded awesome! Would like to know more about this car as when he floored it up cromford hill it was bloody quick! I couldn't floor is as just had a full engine rebuild and only had about 20 miles on the engine.
Any ones on here?

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
there's a lad around Matlock I see regularly with an RB 182 Cup, slammed on standard wheels with white stripes on it. its loud and think I've seen it chuck a flame out

pretty sure I saw you as well heading between matlock and matlock bath yesterday, I was in my Phase 1

Black/gold ff 182
there's a lad around Matlock I see regularly with an RB 182 Cup, slammed on standard wheels with white stripes on it. its loud and think I've seen it chuck a flame out

pretty sure I saw you as well heading between matlock and matlock bath yesterday, I was in my Phase 1
Pretty sure it didn't have stripes on it?
And yes I saw you, saw you coming a mile away. Your car looks sweet pal! Not often you see a phase 1 around!

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
cheers, she's not bad from a distance, will be getting some more love over winter once I get my actual daily back....lol!

once your engines run in i'd love a spin out in the pulsar ;-) have to meet up for a chatter at some point