ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 182 East Kilbride (very clean)

Ritch_Kid26

ClioSport Club Member
  BG 182
Had a wee blast down queensway with a blue 182, clean as a whistle and sounded great, spoke to the guy, he was taking it for a MOT and said he was on this.
Drop me a reply if ye see this mate :smile:

WhiskySniffer

ClioSport Club Member
  Rb182 Cup, GLC43 AMG
Hi mate that was me! Just had word that it failed it's MOT. Front brakes binding, rear parking brake fail and as usual emissions too high. Doesn't help that it's only covered 2500 miles since the last MOT

Ritch_Kid26

ClioSport Club Member
  BG 182
Haha Awrite mate, aww gutted, mine recently passed its MOT with no advisories but ever since I've been getting annoying problems, my car needs a good wash aswell, it's my daily driver at the min so that's my excuse lol the cleanliness of ur car put mine to shame :smile:

WhiskySniffer

ClioSport Club Member
  Rb182 Cup, GLC43 AMG
The quick look I got of yours I could see its a cracker. Noticed the Brembo's, Recaros and Turini's. I was meaning to use mine a lot more the last year but I bought an old house and have been doing it up since.

Ritch_Kid26

ClioSport Club Member
  BG 182
Cheers the brembos and the seats are my favourite parts on the car, u should go out in urs more lol u looked like u where having fun earlier on, give me a shout next time ur taking it out mate lol