ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 182 Coventry

Storm Grey Clio 200
Coming out of the Excel sports centre by Westwood school at about 5:10pm today. I was a few cars down from you in the bloody queueing traffic.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
It wasn't me, but i've seen a Storm Grey 200 quite a few times around Cov, especially on the ring road.

Can't imagine there are too many in Cov. :)
Have you had it long?

Last edited:
  Storm Grey Clio 200
I know I'm the only person to buy a Storm Grey 200 in Coventry so it was probably me. Pic below :)

Had it just under 5 months now and have done 5350 miles (bloody work!!!). I had a very noisy Twingo RS before hand which my brother spotted in Coventry today so it's still around!

6133139536_b1c33e0ca4_z.jpg

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Not seen the Twingo about, but I have definately seen your car about quite a few times.
There's no mistaking that colour, very nice!! :D

If you see a filthy Iceburg 172 with a CS sticker in the bottom of the right rear window....that'll be me. :cool:

Storm Grey Clio 200
Not seen the Twingo about, but I have definately seen your car about quite a few times.
There's no mistaking that colour, very nice!! :D

If you see a filthy Iceburg 172 with a CS sticker in the bottom of the right rear window....that'll be me. :cool:

Sweet, I will keep a look out as I always do. If you ever see me just give me a flash or a wave and hopefully I'm not being blind and will do the same back :D

RB 182 cup
that would be my friend coming out the Xcel ;) did you notice that blue x5 infront of me, the b**ch nearly went into the side of me not looking where she was driving!!!