ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 182 and silver 172 on the way to Trax

BG182FF
Whats been done to the 172? Me and my brother were in the 16v white saxo, could hardly catch you and definatley couldn't pull away from you! the 182 sounded awesome too...Yozza'd?

Audi A5
That was me in the blue 182 :) no yozza here though, I have a ktr/janspeed stealth with decat.

As for my mates 172 the engines pretty much std, has a rs lower inlet and a lot of interior removed with bucket seat fitted.

Nimbus Grey 197
no it was me and the mrs she has got a custom straght through and mine has just got a miltec exhaust and p1 air box ah just read full post was it a rb 182 ??

Clio 182 & Supra
I knoe i passed a fair few in the que to get in. Think i ended up pulling jn between two in the end. I wasnt on the clio sport stand i was on british mods in the end with three other 1*2s

BG182FF
It was the paler blue 182, is that gordini? With white multispokes on, can't think what they're called, and had a bird driving. Whoever it was, we pulled up alongside and took a couple of shots on my brothers blackberry, the digi cam battery was flat :( pics aren't great but I'll put em up friday night :)

Edit, the alloys were white superturismo's

Last edited:
  Iceberg 172
Whats been done to the 172? Me and my brother were in the 16v white saxo, could hardly catch you and definatley couldn't pull away from you! the 182 sounded awesome too...Yozza'd?

That's because you had a 1.6 16v 130bhp or what ever it is Saxo, and you were up against 2 RS clios both 2.0 with 16v and one with 172bhp and the other 182 bhp- that might of had summit to do with it ;)

BG182FF
I know, but I was always led to believe a tuned up gti/vts would stick with a 1*2 fairly simply. And plus ours was 140hp-ish :p
Was good to see the comparison in real life :)

Iceberg 172
I know, but I was always led to believe a tuned up gti/vts would stick with a 1*2 fairly simply. And plus ours was 140hp-ish :p
Was good to see the comparison in real life :)

Fair enough mate, I would of tried keeping up if I was in the vts :)

Subaru 330s
Lol yep that was me and my bf as he mentioned earlier :) we had a good little drive up lol

BG182FF
182.jpg

172-1.jpg

sorry for being so slow at getting them up. these are the best shots of each car though!