ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 172 with stripes....?

wanting a 225or197
Hello..

Does anyone have a monaco blue 172 that they have put stripes on, like the 182?
Thinking about getting it done to mine, but not sure what it would look like on this colour.
Whats peoples opinions?
Does anyone have any front / rear pics they could put up?
(I have already done a search but had no luck..)

Cheers..

Tangoed Works
Bit silly really IMO, the stripes only suit the Gordini Racing Blue. Have seen black 182's with stripes and looks nothing but chavvy. No need, the RS range is a classy hot hatch imo, not brash and in your face like some others.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
_Rob_ said:
Hello..

Thinking about getting it done to mine, but not sure what it would look like on this colour.
Whats peoples opinions?

Cheers..

Nobody's done it because it looks s**t.

Racing blue = Racing stripes.

J

jamesy

id sooner leave them stripes for the fiesta st boys to boyracer looking:dapprove:

There is a mk2 172 in monaco blue at veg vardy near me, it did have silver stripes on, you could just tell they wernt meant to be there, they wanted £9,995 for it :eek: on a 03 plate, they have removed the stripes and droped the price lol

Craig172. said:
There is a mk2 172 in monaco blue at veg vardy near me, it did have silver stripes on, you could just tell they wernt meant to be there, they wanted £9,995 for it :eek: on a 03 plate, they have removed the stripes and droped the price lol

lol at the price..............:S i would lower it as well

_Rob_ said:
Hello..

Whats peoples opinions?

Cheers..
Get it done. If you like how it looks then keep it, if you don't like it, get rid. The car is for you, not everyone else

Red Clio 197 F1
Nightfire said:
Get it done. If you like how it looks then keep it, if you don't like it, get rid. The car is for you, not everyone else

^^ wouldn't get the stripes on a personal note, but well put "Nightfire".
If you want it then get it done - cos you can always change it back

I think you should do it and put some stripes down the side of your car and top it off with some flames on the front wings.