ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 172 (cup?) - Herne Bay Yesterday afternoon.

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
Didn't catch the reg, but you were parked down Douglas Road.
Seen it there a few times, with a black CS tax disc holder.

Arctic 182
@Mendizmo yea, mother in law lives about 10 houses down lol

I purposefully parked in front of you that night I saw you lol, it's sad but I do love seeing other RS's about! Saw a LY near the hospital yesterday, looked lovely but no CS sticker I could see. I'm always aimlessly driving around so won't be long before I see you again!

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
haha, I did wonder if you'd done it intentionally!
You're normally further down the street on the other side (where it was yesterday) when I see you.
It was only yesterday I spotted your CS card in the windscreen for the first time.

Arctic 182
Yeah parking is a joke down there so I get as close as I can! I've removed the tax part & kept the bit you saw, still shows I'm on CS plus holds the work permit nicely.

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
yea, most of the houses where we were parked have been converted into flats.
Add to that the in-laws have 3 cars between them (before me or anyone else turns up)
It's not unusual to end up parked right down the other end at the cross roads

Arctic 182
Yeah it's terrible isn't it, I hate walking that far lol. Once the drive is done I'll be fine :D but it's a bit high for me at the min & I tend to scrape out.

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
lol, I managed to remove my front bumper on the in-laws drive a month or so ago.
Mine's not even been lowered!
I just stick to my spot in the road now.

Arctic 182
It's the worse noise ever isn't it (except the dreaded alloy curb!) my splitter is fcuked from all the times it's done it!

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
Haha, i haven't got a splitter on mine (thats this weekends job)
Hopeufully it'll last a while!