ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 172 Cup Cheltenham

Clio 172 Monaco
Spotted everyday just wondering if any1 on here blue 172 cup white wheels and bonnet bra in Cheltenham , St.Pauls :p

Mk7 Golf, Daytona600
Ive also seen a blue 182 with a Miltek( i think) down St Pauls street, on friday. Didnt see a sticker though

Clio 172 Monaco
i didnt see a sticker too :S maybe he not on here and we nick stick a flyer on his screen ;):rasp:

BurnyC

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 197
HA, not me, although I'm always about that area at these times and not seen it...? (or you, for that matter..!).

Clio 172 Monaco
im driveing my little 1.4 alize clio at moment Silver phase 1 till june 2nd waiting on my insurance ;) then you should see a monaco blue in the street :rasp: does your clio have a black bonnet bra on it then and white wheels?

Clio 172 Monaco
I always see it in courtney street st.pauls or in marhill rd or brunswick street :approve:

BurnyC

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 197
im driveing my little 1.4 alize clio at moment Silver phase 1 till june 2nd waiting on my insurance ;) then you should see a monaco blue in the street :rasp: does your clio have a black bonnet bra on it then and white wheels?

Ahh, that explains it...! :p Nah its a standard 182, although I'm about most days of the week in that area.

Mk7 Golf, Daytona600
I saw a LY 182 about 2 weeks ago or so whilst I was at the Performace Triumph opposite TGIFs