ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 172 cup Bridgnorth

yeah its always there.... private plate spelling jessicas --- think my clio fancies it as it tends to lean to the right everytime we go past it --- this is going to sound like im stalking the thing but i know 'she' works in telford ( hortonwood )

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
In fairness i wouln't leave my car there, looks like about 1,000 rocks are about to fall on it.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
yeah its always there.... private plate spelling jessicas --- think my clio fancies it as it tends to lean to the right everytime we go past it --- this is going to sound like im stalking the thing but i know 'she' works in telford ( hortonwood )

I've seen her passing Makita on Hortonwood...if its her. (You do sound like a stalker! :rasp: ;)) She doesn't seem the type to say hello...as I've waved as I've driven past her Cup...but she doesn't respond!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
^^^^ I might have seen that when i brefly worked there *shudders i hated it lol

yeah iv flashed twice.... not the type of flashing that a stalker would do mind..... and considering its exactly same colour as my boue 182 i thought id get a wave.... if not a finger... oh my ill stop there i think

I've seen her passing Makita on Hortonwood...if its her. (You do sound like a stalker! :rasp: ;)) She doesn't seem the type to say hello...as I've waved as I've driven past her Cup...but she doesn't respond!

also donny only got on this site and was reading ur meeting posts.... how often do they happen and what goes on???

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I was thinking about arranging a drive shortly, random one around shropshire/stafford, just been on a route with the mini people, was good. (thinking of copying it shh)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

also donny only got on this site and was reading ur meeting posts.... how often do they happen and what goes on???

We meet between every month to 2 months. Sometimes a drive, sometimes a meal, sometimes something which costs money (take deposits in advance!)

There's been a few people asking about a Rolling Road...so looking towards getting that done at the end of August if you're interested...need to find out what days we can have as would do it on a Saturday. The place I use charges £25 per person if more than 5 people with tea/coffee thrown in (thats what they charged in November last year, prices may have gone up...not checked yet).

The meets are all over the W.Mids, but the paid for ones (go-karting...rolling roads) are done over here...as if I have to suss the place out and pay a deposit...I don't want to travel half way across the W.Mids on the offchance of people wanting to go.

Suffice to say, the Irish man in me doesn't like spending money I don't have to, so I would never recommend a place that I wouldn't be willing to spend myself...hence £25 for RR...and £35 for 45 minutes karting!

The next official meet will be towards the end of August subject to people having holidays planned, etc. and should (all being well) be a RR over in Shifnal.

If people want to organise anything, then they can by all means as long as it doesn't run at the same time as another meet for the W.Mids!

Cheers
Donny

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I was thinking about arranging a drive shortly, random one around shropshire/stafford, just been on a route with the mini people, was good. (thinking of copying it shh)

You don't copy...you thinking of copying the Donball one?

If so...can we call it Donnyball? ;)

I won't tell them if you won't! :quiet:

sort of like a mini adventure huh... yeah karting or paintball sounds class!! been wanting to get into a meet like this since i bagged me clio. so when a meet is arranged how do i know... where i look???

can i subscribe to a thread about w.mids meets... new to all this see

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
sort of like a mini adventure huh... yeah karting or paintball sounds class!! been wanting to get into a meet like this since i bagged me clio. so when a meet is arranged how do i know... where i look???

can i subscribe to a thread about w.mids meets... new to all this see

Will add you to the pm list. The RR one is up now...date to be decided...We did Karting over in Halesfield back in May...so the next one might be a while!