ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

blue 172 alliance and leicester - carlton park - leicester

Clio 200 Raider
think it was me mate in my 172 cup. i was coming out of carlton park i noticed two cars think must of been u and a saxo if i remeber rightly with their hazards on at the side of the road.

hope the aa werent to long

182 cup
yeah that was me, and my girlfriend aswell in the saxo.

took bout 20 mins to get there, and bout 10 mins to sort out the wire from starter to alternator hehe

Clio 200 Raider
i always feel sympathy for peeps who break down. i know ive had my fair share of breakdowns bloody nightmare! seems like u got it sorted ok though,

u from leic then what part?im from Enderby

Clio 200 Raider
off coleridge drive in enderby village. so u live near the old foxhunter then?

must be the nearest cliosporter to me then!

Lots of Alfas
I work at Carlon park now, in building 7 at the back. I havnt seen a valver or a cup but Ive seen a blue V6 and a blue 182. Ill keep a look out for you guys.

Clio 200 Raider
i went up there to visit the next generation gym thinking of joining, if i do willl be up there a lot more often!

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
should defo b a leicester clio meet of some sort, i`ve got a 172 cup wiv k-tec stainless grills if ya hav seen me!!!

me and my brother r lesta lads 2 i got a 182 n he's gt a 1.4 (172 kitted lookalike) bout 15 mins from enderby, should be a leicester meet we both wotk in the city crntre.

Thomas said:
me and my brother r lesta lads 2 i got a 182 n he's gt a 1.4 (172 kitted lookalike) bout 15 mins from enderby, should be a leicester meet we both wotk in the city crntre.

Will, sign up on your own account!! stop using mine