ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blowers Stuck on FULL (even when set to 'off')

Blk/Gold 182 FF
This happened today :( started the car, thought i must of left the blowers on but it was off :S
They are on full blast constant!

Temp works fine, posotion works fine just the fan.

Any ideas?

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Resistor pack (search the forum).

It's easy to remove (under the scuttle panel) and will need to be sent off to be refurbed. New ones are £££.

Blk/Gold 182 FF
Might live to regret this but I bought a new pack of ebay. I'll prob try and have a go at fixing my original one too and use it as a spare one if this happens again! Firstly I hope the one of ebay works lol

Clio 182
I bought a £40 pattern part from eBay and it was no good so got the money back. Ended up buying genuine, worth the extra IMO.

Easy to fit except that its really easy to drop the screws into the engine bay.

Blk/Gold 182 FF
Thought I would end up regretting it lol I'll see how it pans out. The feedback on the ebay seller was good so fingers crossed.

Ahh thanks! Didnt realise you had to solder it all together, might have to send it away lol

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I tried it with mine and it went tits up...so bought a 2nd hand one.