ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bloody white turini's

172 cup
the wheels on my car are really pissing me of, they never look clean, ive had the car for 6 weeks and i spend as much time cleaning the wheels as i do the car and then they look filthy the next day because of the millage i do.
do i get them refurbed? (can anyone recomend someone in the north west) or do i get some new wheels that are lighter?

M2 Competition
The standard cup silver never looks clean either mate!

Getting mine refurbed a bit darker i think.

Thought about white, and the gf's been trying to convince me to get white, but i agree with your first post about the cleaning.

172 cup
pads are probably standard and wheels are now waxed and i dont brake very hard

the first time i cleaned them i took the car out to dry it of and when i got back the car was let down by dirty wheels. arggggh

172 cup
has anyone got photos of their blue clio with different wheels or different couloured turinis

i like the whites but lifes to short
ive discounted black
so maybe anthracite is the way forward

im refurbing my turbines into white this week. black on white looks good, but will be a b**ch to clean. :( oh well

antherciate would look sex though mate.

Last edited:
  M2 Competition
JLO said:
im refurbing my turbines into white this week. black on white looks good, but will be a b*tch to clean. :( oh well

graphite grey would look sex though mate.

Oi! :quiet: Shhhhhh! Anthracite looks good on cups...

172 cup
i thought anthracite had been done to death on the cup but i cant seem to find any pics, i think thay might be a bit dark for my taste

M2 Competition
jiminy said:
i thought anthracite had been done to death on the cup but i cant seem to find any pics, i think thay might be a bit dark for my taste

Theres about five cups with it mate?

Not really done to death...

Last edited:
  172 cup
the antracite looks alot lighter (better) on maz's car, can you get them refurbed in different tones of anthracite

sorry if i affended with the done to death comment, i bought the clio because i thought it was good enought so i didnt have to modify it so wouldnt mind if it was totally standard