ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bloke with 3 RS's, Hereford.

JB

RB 182 Cup
I drive past your house every now and then and it seems there's another Clio on the drive every time! If you're on here say hi, I remember chatting to you about the 172 Cup you were turning into a track weapon.

Monaco and the BG Sports look mint as well. If you want to sell the Turinis off the Cup I'll happily buy them ;)

JB

RB 182 Cup
I think I saw your cup on St. Owens Street yesterday. You had just pulled out from a parking space opposite the town hall. Was it you? Car had an aftermarket exhaust.

172 cup
Yes mate it was, well spotted..... The exhaust is a k-tec stealth. I've seen a flamer once or twice parked near the duck pond, is this yours?

JB

RB 182 Cup
Yep that's mine I live along there. Car looked and sounded mint. I've got a de-cat'd stealth on mine.

How's the car running for you? I might swap the Flamer for a RB 182 Cup next year.

172 cup
Thinking about it, I'm sure you were pulling out from near john wood tyres a couple of weeks ago as i was pulling in. I seem to have spend alot of time there recently!

Apart from the stealth and the splitter (that were done before i purchased) the car is standard, the only plans are to uprate the disks and pads soon.

JB

RB 182 Cup
Thinking about it, I'm sure you were pulling out from near john wood tyres a couple of weeks ago as i was pulling in. I seem to have spend alot of time there recently!

Apart from the stealth and the splitter (that were done before i purchased) the car is standard, the only plans are to uprate the disks and pads soon.
Yep that was me, I remember you came in the entrance just off the roundabout. I had just got my wheels balanced. Heading back there soon for a set of Pzeros.

John Woods the best place in Hereford for tyres? I've got a CF splitter in my room that needs fitting.

172 cup
Yep that was me, I remember you came in the entrance just off the roundabout. I had just got my wheels balanced. Heading back there soon for a set of Pzeros.

John Woods the best place in Hereford for tyres? I've got a CF splitter in my room that needs fitting.

Get it on mate once the weather improves, haven't long cracked mine on my drive...Gutted, a job for the spring!

JW are pretty reasonable, had 3 pe2's in the space of 2 weeks, 2 replacements on the front and 1 slow puncture (3 nails embedded), just what i needed! Ha Ha.

JB

RB 182 Cup
Spotted your car again dude (so it isn't spam) heading down St. Owens Street earlier this week. You had aviators on :cool: Was gona wave but then realised I'd look like a prat randomly waving if I wasn't in the Clio haha.

Last edited: